Stuff You Will Need
Cura - Download and Install Cura
- Add a Non-Networked Printer
- Select Creality3D -> Creality Ender-3
Print Settings Setup
- Download HackBerry Draft Print Profile
- Download HackBerry Fine Print Profile
- Open the Preferences Window by Pressing CTRL+J (or CMD+J)
- Click Import
- Select HackBerryDraft and Click Open
- Repeat Import Process for HackBerry Fine
- Change Default Print Profile from Standard to HackBerry Draft by clicking on HackBerry Draft and pressing 'Activate'
- Close the Preferences Window
- Select PLA Material (This is the default in most circumstances)
- Change Nozzle Size to 0.6mm
Arduino – Use the Arduino IDE to create sketches for the Arduino microcontroller.
Processing – Create software applications using this Java-based programming language.
BBEdit – BBEdit is a code editor that is useful for programming in a variety of programming languages (Mac Only)
NotePad++ – NotePad++ is a code editor that is useful for programming in a variety of programming languages (PC Only)
CyberDuck – CyberDuck is an FTP program that can be used to upload files to a web server.
CoolTerm – Serial interface debugging software for hardware interfaces.
Inkscape – 2D vector-based graphic design software.
TinkerCAD – Online 3D design program for beginners.
Fusion 360 – Advanced 3D design software.
SketchBook – Design program for product sketching.
Balsamiq – Wireframe tool for creating user interfaces.
Draw.io – Charting application for finite state diagrams.
GIMP – Raster-based graphic design software.
EasyEDA – Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design software.